Now let me explain the whole situation. This man is not the father of my son he hurt.. he is however the father ofmy youngest son. when he hurt my son, he also went to jail for two months and when he got out he has really started showing me that  hes trying to change for his youngest son. hes been seeing his probation officer, paying his fines, he has a job, hes stayed off of drugs, he gets random tests, requested by him, and he has opened up to me alot more since all that sh*t happened with my son. im getting an apartment soon and i will have both my boys with me. my oldest son lives with his dad most of the time due to my work schedual and so he wont be there much... but im having a battle with myself andi want some second opinions. if i keep him away from my oldest son completely and only let him around my house and my youngest son when my oldest is away and hes keeping up with the things he needs to be doing.. am i wrong for that? i know im in a way betraying my son..but idk what to do. i want my other sons father in his life because i know he is a good person and he wouldnt dare hurt a child when he was sober.. and because i love him still.. i know hes my soul mate..and i know he can change. i know ill have so many people against me and my family will hate me but i want to be with him and make it work. any advice? please no negative comments. i hear them and think them enough myself, im not asking for negative feedback. just tell me what you think..

Hi Jak,

Is he getting professional help?

He hurt your son, your flesh and blood, and your excuse is that he was on drugs.

What did your son do?  No doubt you'll say he provoked the attack.

Sorry.  Your fiancee shouldn't be near ANY child at present.

Your kids come first and always.  You also could be a victim at some point.

Stand up for them.  As a mother they are your priority.

Good luck.

Your kids come first no matter what, you could still see your fiancée if he is realy trying to make up for hurting your kids and is realy trying to be a good farther then carry on with him.but sometimes you must think is it safe for the kids him being there

oh my god i am so very sorry to hear this has happend to you, i truly believe that any man that hits a child or woman desrves to ger his ass beat hmself....my advice is to think of your children first even if you love him, he's being very irrisponsable taking drugs at all. I will pray for you my dear.