58 year old male with varicose veins on my testicles. Tonight I had bleeding from one of the "bumbs" on my right testicle. It has stopped. Any idea what caused it to rupture?

Dear Sir,
I am in Doha, Qatar. My name is Krishnan, aged 59. I am having pain from my testicles. Went for an ultrasound last week. Impression: varicose vein in the testicle. Can you tell me what i want to do to get cured the problem?
Regards,
Krishnan

i have had some experience with this problem in the last year...a year ago my wife and i had been at the beach and been knocked about in some rough surf ending up with sand in a lot of places i doesnt belong...that night, my wife and i were getting ready to go out to dinner; when i got out of the shower and was drying off i noticed some spots of blood on the floor...i started looking around on my body and finally located blood on my scrotum...i initially freaked, but, after getting together with my wife and elevating the spot where the bleeding was coming from and pinching it closed, we put some liquid band aid on it...my wife blew it dry...not exactly the blow job i was looking for, but, ill take what  i can get...my wife was totally freaked out and made me go to the emergency room (missing dinner); only to be told by the doctor on duty "yeah, just a sign of getting older; i would have done the same thing"...end of discussion...three minutes of time...so...i used a gentler drying technique in the shower and just kept an eye on the vein dots...sometimes there are a lot of them...sometimes a few...today...i got up from bed and went to the bathroom to take a piss and noticed a spot on the inside of the toilet...then another...the another...and i knew...whoops, there it is...so...i went and got the liquid glue...my wife...did the pinch...applied the glue...and moved on...i told my regular doctor about this the last time i had an appointment with him and he said "yeah, you had better stay out of the emergancy room unless you are on deaths door"...great...thanks...i have looked and looked and looked on the internet and never seen any info on what to do... maintenance...or...fixes...i have read the veins flowing backwards and blood back-ups and on and on and on and nothing...guys...i just guess its one of those things that nobody talks about and you just have to deal with...THE CASE OF THE BLEEDING SCROTUM...i am 59 years old and live in melbourn florida...