Hey guys! I'm a 14 year old lad whos had sex only once about 2 months ago, and ive found what feels lyk a lump on the side of my left testical, then there is a stringy bit which leads to another small lump. I'm just really worried that this may be cancer or whether it could be a cyst of some sort? im not really up-2-date on knowledge of these things but does anyone of you know anythink about what it may be as im quite scared :-(

Oh you are still young to have a testicular cancer so don’t you worry about this one, okay? It is true that the swelling of the testicle and a lump in it can be a symptom for the cancer, but I wouldn’t want you think that way yet at the beginning of your sexual life. The thing is, the lump that is painful can’t be cancer, so you have to feel if it hurts or not.
Are these lumps located under your skin or on the surface, this fact is very important as well as if these are mobile or not. You have to describe these lumps in a few more words.
If the lump is soft, this could be hydrocele which is a collection of sterile fluid in the cord attached to the testicle, and is harmless. Left untreated, a hydrocele can grow to a large size and cause discomfort, so they are usually best drained early.
You don’t wait any longer and have your testicles checked by your doctor, okay? You are still young and you must not leave this untreated, you wouldn’t want this to be further complicated.