Hello Im Tom and im 17 Years Old.. I have been getting pain in my right testicle for about 3 days now.. It comes and goes. I felt it today and i feel a small lump inside the testicle.. Ive also been getting Kidney Pain for a few weeks and when i goto toilet for a Pee it somtimes hurts.. What is wrong with me?

Although you may be too young for it, your symptoms remind me of kidney stones.

Kidney stones form when there is too much concentration of certain substances in a person’s urine. These substances gather and make small crystals. If they stay in the kidneys, they don’t cause any troubles nor symptoms but once they start toward the ureter, they cause pain in the back, which can radiate to the groins and testicles.

Is there anybody in your family who had suffered from kidney stones? They tend to run in families.

There are 4 types of stones: calcium stones (age 20-30, common in men), uric acid associated with gout, cystine stones, and struvite stones (mostly found in women)

Besides pain during urination, have you experienced frequent need for urination?

However, this lump you mentioned confuses me. What exactly the lump looks like (soft, hard, movable or not) and where is it situated? Maybe you’re so confused about the symptoms you are experiencing and you felt a lump which is a part of an epididymitis that is situated on top and at the back of the testicals. It is a lumpy tube

Even though, this may not be kidney stones ( it is hard to tell just like this), you should have it checked by a urologist.

Hi mark, Nobody in my family has encounted kidney stones i dont think. Yes i have been going to the toilet more offten than usual, Like 4 times a day.

Its a solid lump and is not movable, Its situated below the testicle... somtimes hurts when it gets touched.. Kidney and back pain has stopped completly now.. Only pain im getting now is in my right testicle but the pain is slowly getting a bit better. Is Kidney stones dangerous ??

Kidney stones can be treated and removed. If they’re small, you could move them from the kidney through the urinary tract by drinking a lot of fluids and being physically active. If this doesn’t work, there are appropriate procedures that could be done to remove the stones.

There could be some complications if they are not removed. They can get large and block urine flow and cause pain and pressure, kidney damage and infections.

You have two reasons for seeing an urologist. First it’s the pain you had been feeling and this lump you have mentioned.

There are many possible causes for lumps to show up inside of the scrotum and around testicles but it could be just a normal anatomy your testicle. Do you have a problem seeing an urologist or talking to your parents about it?

I know that cancer lumps in breast are firm and unmovable but I don’t know how they look like on scrotum. Cancer lumps usually don’t cause any pain, I wouldn’t risk it.

Don’t get frustrated or so scared about me mentioning cancer, I just wanted to let you know about the possibilities and the importance of having it checked.

please help me anyone..in this past weeks i notices that there is an odd shape inside my right testicle if u have no idea what im talking about then just imagine a egg and at the tip of that there is a circle shape and that shape is what i have on my testicle right now... and this past week it hurts when i touch even tough just the sake of it.. and it still has that shape.. anyone can help me....whats wrong with me..im scared.. pls email me... ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed pls...