I need as much as I can get opinions about this. I am 37, male and I got 3 doses of tetanus immunization at the age of 26. I received a deep laceration with old rusted barbed wire in the leg, contaminated with dirt and soil, the laceration is bleeding profusely. So, What I should do next? Clean the wound, get tetanus toxoid or get tetanus toxioid & Ig?

I think you have to get tetanus toxoid, because you already had 3 doses, so you are well protected. However, since this is a dirty wound, and it has been almost 11 years since your last immunization, its time for a booster. I’ve been told this: if this would have been a clean wound and if the last dose of tetanus toxoid was given 5 years ago, we would not give you any treatment, and if your last dose would have been 10 years ago, we would give tetanus toxoid just because it's time for his booster.