I’ve been felling ache in both of my ears for some time, and it is even worse during the night. Yesterday I felt dizziness and by the evening my temperature raised above 38 C. I guess that I have an infection or inflammation of the ears but there is always possibility that it is something else too. What do my symptoms refer to? Can you, please tell me, what I can do to prevent this earache?

Hey, once I had infection of the inner ear, actually first was middle ear infection, which spread on the inner ear. I had symptoms like dizziness, but my earache was severe that I even lost hearing. They gave me some shots and I was fine since then, but the thing is that I had to change some things about my self, like eating habits. I had to avoid meat, sugar, and cow’s milk products, quit smoking too. People do all sorts of things, put some onion inside or clay pack, some tend to wash with peroxide or put some warm oils inside, I didn’t do that. Before you do anything, cheek with your physician what would be the proper treatment for you. Good luck.