Two days ago it took 3 pregnancy test and they all came out to be that I am pregnant but also I went to the hospital because i was feeling pain in my lower back and belly the doctor told me i was pregnant but had a UTI can that affect it or can I really still be pregnant

Hello Samantha

Anyone can get a urinary tract infection, but it is most common in women, especially if they are pregnant. 

In pregnant women, hormones cause changes in the urinary tract, which predispose women to infections. In addition, a growing uterus presses on the bladder, preventing the complete emptying of urine. This stagnant urine is a likely source for infection. Untreated, these infections may lead to kidney infections. Urinary tract and kidney infections in pregnant women should be treated to prevent complications.

I am sure your doctor did prescribe medication to get rid of UTI. Follow your doctors advice and everything will be alright. Yes, of course if three tests and a doctor says you are pregnant - that confirms your pregnancy. Good luck towards motherhood :)