Hello! I have problem with kidney stones. Since few weeks ago I have urinary tract infections, too. I have talked to my doctor, but he did not answer my question. I have asked him did my kidney stones cause urinary tract infections. I hope that you will know this and that you will tell me. Thanks!

Hello! I a not expert in medicine field, but I can tell you that you are probably right regarding claim that your kidney stone caused urinary tract infections. Regarding the fact that kidney stones blocking your ureter, then there are pretty good chances for getting urinary tract infections. Hope this helps you!

A very definitive YES!!! I had a UTI on & off for the last year & just recently diagnosed with a kidney stone so massive I was admitted immediately. Due to the UTI they coudnt do the procedure for a few days. The moment the stent was removed, I have been free from UTI's since. Also to clarify: I was informed by my ufologist that the UTI was caused by the stone.