Hello! I had oral sex few days ago and after that I started to feel pain when urinating and pain in my bladder. I think my temperature is also increased (not much but it is not normal). I feel tired and weak. Also, I think the color of my urine has changed. My sister works at the hospital and says this is simple urinary tract infection. I plan to see my doctor today but I am not sure should I tell him about oral sex. Can a person get UTI from oral sex?

Hello! I think you should visit your doctor and tell him everything. According the symptoms it is probably urinary tract infection but it could be also something else. You doctor will probably test your urine in the laboratory and prescribe medicines according the results. Oral sex could be a factor in urinary tract infections. It can cause irritation known as non-specific urethritis (NGU). It happens when one partner's normal oral flora isn't compatible with the other partner's genital flora. You should drink more fluid, keep clean and urinate more frequently.