I don't know what's wrong with me. I had a boyfriend and the feel and smell of his semen caused me to gag, and it's been a year and a half since I've been with him. I recently had a sex partner that wanted to cum on me, so I told him he could with, of course, warning him of my past experience and what may happen. Now even though he is a totally different person from a totally different part of the country with totally different living styles I still have the same problem. The very minute the semen touched me and I felt it, I started to gag. What could be wrong with me? Is an allergy? That's the only problem I have, but it still bothers me.

I have exactly the same problem. you're not alone.

Same problem with me!! WHen I feel it on me and/or see it I start gagging. And it's embarrasing to hide from my boyfriend. It has never happened when a girl cums on me though.