Hello, I am 17 years old girl and I have a big problem. Guess what is it? It is love. I am so totally in loved with one guy, and I can't stop thinking about him. He doesn't look very interested in me though. I am so crazy about him, How do I hide this? Or should I hide it. Do you think that a direct approach would help? I don’t know, can you help me? Thank you all in advance.

Hi there. Like you, I had the same problem once or twice. I presume that a lot of people will tell you many different things. Do what you think is the best because every people is different. For some guys it works that you act cool. But many of them don’t like our women games. When I say our games, I mean some of them don’t like when we don't know what we want. But don't show your feelings if you think he doesn’t feel the same. If that is the case, then you should act cool. Maybe then he might get interested. You know what, even the most experienced people don't know everything. Human heart is probably the trickiest thing that I know of. Anyway, I wish you a good luck.