everytime i masturbate, and ejaculate, the semen smells so bad for some reason. does everyones semen smell like this?

My wife doesn't like the smell at all. In fact she starts gagging if she smells it even a little.

I've always thought it had a faint bleach smell to it.

I think it smells similar to bleach.

Semen does have an odor but not to where it should make someone gag or puke. Of course when it hangs around a while it can get offensive. I always thought it smelled like bleach too.
What you eat can really affect the taste and smell. If you eat a lot of spicy foods, acidic foods, pizza, hot peppers and stuff like that, it can show up in your semen.
If your not eating strange foods like that, a call to your doctor may be in order for you.

I remember when my boys were at the right age their rooms had an awful sour smell.

After I had the vasectomy, my wife gave me head (brain?) only once. She said it tasted awful and wouldn't do it again. So apparently the semen must have given it a bit of good flavoring that was no longer there. She never mentioned any smell.

If you drink orange juice, you will not get that bleach smell and ur semen will actually taste real sweet to the swallower

Personally I always thought the smell resembled a certain kind of paste. Like the paste you use for paper maché.

It just stinks...sometimes makes me gag just to smell it.  Why does it haveto have a smell at all??  That would be better.