I want to hear your pros and cons for using stationary trainer. My job commitments and other obligations prevent me from outdoor cycling. I can’t manage to find time to cycle three times a week and I desperately need a physical activity. Indoor trainer seems like a prefect solution. I know that it could never substitute real cycling, but I don’t have a choice.

As usually, nothing is black and white. In my opinion you should at least try exercising on an indoor trainer because it’s better to have any kind of activity, even indoor than being inactive and sedentary. As for the pros I think that possibility to stay at home and do all your daily chores and attend your business commitments is its great benefit. You also don’t waste time to prepare for outdoor cycling. So, it can save you a lot of time. Another good thing is the fact that you can train even when it’s cold or rainy. The thing I don’t like about it is also the one from my pros list – the fact that it’s practiced indoors. I think that a good thing about any sport is that it’s being exercised outdoors. You fill your lungs with oxygen and relax your mind in natural environment.