Hello there,

I know that Perricone diet is a 28 days based on the book The Perricone Prescription. In these book is described almost everything – a healthy eating plan, that will help you to eliminate sugars and eliminate high glycemic carbos. These are the main tips. OK, I must say that I cut out sugars a few months ago totally.

But, I don't know how effective is a 28 day diet from Dr Perricone?

Do you have any experience with it to tell me is it worth to follow this diet?

Give me some good advice about this diet.

Keep in touch! 

I love it. His is the best diet for me!

It is sensible, healthy diet, and I must say that I noticed a huge improvement at my skin. It is fresh and beautiful. So, if you want my advice, then I say that you need to stick to the eating plan and workout every day. Trust me, you will see the results soon, but you need to be patient!

Remember, happy and healthy eating is a good answer for your beautiful skin. I can say that my skin is perfect now!

If you combine 28 days diet and 3 days diet you will be amazed!

Good luck!

Hi darling,

this diet is OK...just OK :)

I can't tell you more, because I don't like it that much. I started following 28 days diet and I quit very soon :)

Something in this diet was not good for me, but I don't know what :)

Food is delicious, you eat almost every grocery, but I just couldn't follow it.

But, I know that is very effective. For example, my neighbour was on 28 days diet and lost over 8 kilograms. Impressive, right?

She was loyal to this eating regime completely.

Hope this will help you.

Best wishes.

Good day,

28 days diet is effective, because this program aims to reduce fats, refined sugars and all other high carbos. It helps you increase proteins, as well.

He thinks that we don't eat a required level of proteins, especially if we follow these low calorie diets.

There are too many positive reports from a lot of users around the world about this 28 days diet program.

I really believe that expert like him knows what he is talking about. I was not on this diet, because I don't like it that much. But that does not mean that this diet is not effective, right?

Hello there,

of course, you have all right to say what do you think about this diet. And, I am really glad that you are telling that here, that you want to share this with us.

I have heard a lot of great stuff as well, and I am interested about this diet next week.

I will try and see what is going to happen, how it will work out for me :)

I have some recipes for 28 days diet, that Dr Perricone made, if I am right.

Thank you for your support. It really means a lot.

Keep with it!

Good evening,

I was on this diet a three years ago, and I can tell you that it was very effective. I lost a lot of pounds (about 7 kilograms for 28 days). I can't say to you how long I was following this diet, but it was amazing feeling for me. I felt amazing, healthy and beautiful :)

I love his recipes as well, because they are so simple and you can cook everyday, even if you are almost all day at work.  I love it, because all of his meals you can prepare for 30 minutes.

I really hope that this is helpful to you and that my experience will help you take decision.

Good luck!

I must agree with you – this is amazing diet. It really helps you lose your weight, so that means it is effective.

But, every diet can have these famous side effects :/

You should know that people with medical problems, heart diseases and diabetes should discuss about this diet with someone who is an expert. So, don’t put yourself at risk, please.

I have been on this diet program, and I lost a few pounds for 28 days. I was happy with it. But, I am perfectly healthy as well.

I love this eating plan – it is healthy and delicious.

So, if you are healthy as I am, go for it :)

Cheers