Hi. I'm 34 year old male and I would like to discuss some problems with people who maybe have more experience on this field.
These last couple of years I was looking for some good diet program which could enable me long term solutions for reducing and controlling my body weight.
I've started with several diets and I've really lost some pounds but I can't tell that there was anything revolutionary about them- so I'm still looking.
About three days ago I have watched on TV some commercial for The Solution Diet and it said that this is completely new approach on weight loss problem. What is so different about this new Solution diet?

Well, to be honest with you, I was looking the same commercial and I was also very interested to find out more about this “special” diet.
That’s why I was looking around a bit and listen what I've found out.
Do you want to know what is so different about this diet- it is the psychological approach they practice!
They claim that the real fix for overweight is not to diet but to analyze your thoughts and behavior. Can you believe this?
They also claim that, there are six causes of obesity and, beside inappropriate feeding habits and lack of physical activities, the most important are body shame and setting ineffective self-limits. With this diet you'll get the real reasons why you've lost control of your weight, with instruction what you should eat, when to eat and how to eat.