Hello. I'm 24 year old female and almost three years now I'm looking for some good and interesting diet program. I have tried several of them and I would use them for a week or two but then I would quit because it is boring and the results are still unapparent.
What I'm looking for? I was hopping that there is some diet plan that offers some interesting approach to this diet and weight loss and also guarantee you some quick and visible results.
Is there such a thing on the market? A friend has recommended me this Weight Watchers diet but like I said- I've almost lost all my fait.

Hi. I believe that thing you described really exists and your friend has recommended you probably the best and most interesting diet approach. I'm using weight watchers for three months and I'm using every opportunity to recommend it to my friends.
We are talking about one very specific and detailed core plan which controls calories by focusing on a core list of nutritious foods without tracking or counting calories.
You are not counting calories but points. Every food has a Points value, so nothing's off limits. You must reach your points goal everyday and you must not cross it over. You attend every week on these meetings where you discuss about your week goals and get advices on types of food you should focus in future.