I've been on the One Week Diet Cleanse for 2 consecutive weeks now. I have 2 more to go until I run out of product.

If you're curious what I'm talking about... I bought the Gold Intensive Package from *****

I've got to say so far I'm really really pleased with it. I lost 6 pounds the first week and another 4 pounds in the second. I eat less and it is easy and feels right, like healthy.

To give you an idea on how it works:
You mix the liquid concentrate with water and drink it once in the morning and again in the afternoon. It also helps you replace one meal of your choosing, either breakfast or lunch. Sometimes I am a little too hungry to replace an entire meal and I snack on some of the suggested foods in the manual such as raw almonds.

I really feel strongly about the product and it's effects on my body. It's a really simple gradual approach to weight loss without any harsh dieting, starvation or intense exercising. In fact, 30 minutes of mild walking a day is more than enough.

And on another note, not only have I lost weight, but my indigestion has gone completely... I've had it for years, now it's gone, I guess that is why the product is called "One Week Liquid Meal Replacement and Digestive Cleanse.

Has anybody else tried this product?

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with us.

Just out of curiosity, wouldn't it be hard to go with just having something to drink all the time without getting to eat as much? I like to eat an awful lot and I think I'd get very hungry on this diet. How sustainably can you eat this way too? is this intended to be something that you can do for a long time or are you supposed to only do it for a short period of time? How long are you expected to keep the weight off? Please let me know. Thanks!