Hello there,

My husband wants to start this rice diet program solution. For some reason, he is crazy about the rice for a long, long time, and now he wants to start this diet program. Of course, this silly idea was not his, it is from his sister, and she doesn’t have any smarter things to do in her life. I am against this, because he is not fat at all, maybe he has 3 or 4 extra pounds, but that is not too much.He wants to lose his weight before vacation and sea trip.

So, I was wondering, does the rice diet solution really work for weight loss?

Any idea?Tnx a lot! 

Hi, I was following this diet program. It is simple, you can lose your weight, but once you stop following this diet program, you will gain your weight back. That is something that I just don’t like. I even bought the book, so I can find out more about this and that I can follow it as the way I should. So, this diet program is OK, if you want this one to become your lifestyle program. For some other things and problems, such as extra 3 or 4 pounds, I think that you should find a better solution, that is much easier. That is my opinion, because I was following this one.

Well, this diet program has a long reputation, for years. I don’t see why this one would not work. I mean, I don’t know, I haven’t tried this one, but my friend from Mali is following this diet program. She is a model, and so far, this diet program is something best that she ever tried. Those are her words. And, you are wrong, because this diet program is not just about the rice. This diet program is pretty much restrictive, and it includes fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, low – salt beans and other lean proteins.

It is not just about the rice, remember this!

You are totally right, Missy Ignorant. This is not all about the rice, you have a lot of other ingredients to eat. Every day, you need to eat fruits, vegetables, non fat diary products. You will lose your weight by slashing calories, sodium, sugar, protein and fat, according to the plan. This will clean and detox your body. If you want to know how much weight can you lose, that depends because everyone is a different. If you try really, really hard, you will be able to lose up to 20 pounds. And, you will not be hungry! This diet program has three phases, so if you can respect this, you will lose your weight. For sure! And, of course, alcohol is off limits!