Hi. I'm 26 years old. I have never had any problems with overweight in my life.
Don’t get me wrong, I have always eat a lot and I am a big gourmand, but also during my adolescence period, I have practiced sport and I couldn’t gain any extra pound.
Logically, when I have quit playing basketball, I got problems with overweight, because my eating habits stayed the same.
I have never use any diet but I have watched some commercial about some diet called Fat Trapper and according to what the commercial said, you can eat as much as you can but your weight is decreasing.
How could this be possible?

Well, I know this sound maybe illogical and impossible but believe me- it is true.
I did some research on my own and came to some facts about this diet that I would like to share with you.
Fat Trapper is a special blend of all natural fibers that bind and trap some of the fat you eat, which reduces the amount of fat your body absorbs. Yes, you have understood correctly- you eat as much as you can and these ingredients catch the fat in your food and prevent absorption of it.
Excess fat is naturally eliminated undigested.
Got thing about this diet is that you can take as much Fat Trapper as you need. Beside this you should also take some vitamins supplements because it can sometimes prevent absorbtion of some vitamins that are being absorbed along with fats

Of course "fat trappers" don't work. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably IS too good to be true. You know from the past that the only way to slim is by calorie deficit - deficit due to exersize NOT starvation dieting. Look at the links in the previous post, the guy's a dealer, not trying to help you.

I have used the product Fat Trapper and it does work. It works without making you feel all jittery and nervous or sick to your stomach like alot of products. You eat anything you want and still lose weight. I ate at McDonalds every day and still lost weight. The stores I used to purchase this product at has since stopped selling them.

Yes it does. I went on it a few years ago and lost weight right away. I never used anything so good. Its been years and I got problems with my legs and couldn't exercise. I gained some weight and wanted to buy it. Now its banned. Anything will work on some and not others. This was perfect. I lost weight within a week. Went from size 16 to 10 in no time.