Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I would like to find out some information about one diet program I've heard so much about.
Problem with me is that I've lost faith in all these diet supplements because I have tried at least twenty different ones and none could help me. My overweight problem is still present and I need some revolutionary solution to loose at least 30 pounds.
Many people talk about these Thermojetics shakes and their effect on body weight but I was wondering could anyone give me some first hand information.

Hi. I believe I could help you because I have used this diet program last year and I'm using it again now. Like you said, their secret is packed in the delicious shakes.
Not only does it taste like fruit juice but it contains 15 grams of protein but yet is low in carbohydrates, fats and calories. It’s a perfect mixture. You should drink these shakes 2 times a day, preferably to mid-morning and average afternoon.
Main ingredient is some Chinese green tea, which speed up body’s mechanism and helps body to prevent the damages by the action with the free radicals. It isn’t so expensive- one bottle costs about 26$ which you can use almost two weeks.