This diet sounds like a program I want to try. My question: is this diet something that can easily be incorporated into my family meals, as a working mother I don't want to have to prepare myself a different meal than what my family is eating/preparing?

I've been on this diet a week and I've lost seven pounds.After two days my husband wanted to eat the same foods.It's very easy to prepare for one person or six.The meals take very little prep time because you're not frying or baking.You use very little amounts of bread,no potatoes or corn,lots of water,sliced meats, a few salads and a lot of fruits.It's very simple yet it takes a lot of discipline and within a few days you really see and feel the difference.

The diet doesn't mention what to cook meat, eggs in? Oil?
Thanks

It says in the program that you can cook the eggs in either oil or butter. :-D

Whats this id**t diet?
Does it cost..?
xx

yes simmie!! like with all other diets its a money making thing that might or might not work.im LARGE and have a LARGE small family who could do with some advice that really works, but we cannot afford it anymore.maybe some kind heart will post it on the net for some social cases so we can try without the buy :-|

I was wondering if we could get a few people to try the id**t proof diet..
I don't want to waste my money trying yet another plan that may or may not work.
E-mail me if you are interested.
I will pay for it upfront and then the participants can reimburse me(use the honor system)!
This one sounds like it might be promising. I have to lose 104 lbs to get to goal!

Suzy

I'm ready to try anything. I'll give this diet my best shot.

Hi Suzy,

I would love to try the id**t proof diet with you.

Has anyone tried this diet yet? Does it work? Is is a Scam?

I bought it last spring. It is kinda weird - the food combinations. But I lost 12 pounds in 8 or 9 days and it has stayed off all this time. I am going on it again now. If you try and continue to eat in a similar way, even if you go off it i mean, you will continue to lose a little even. You need to keep the carbs/proteins in the correct combination and amounts as they tell you though, and then it WILL work really well. Like anything else, if you cheat it will not work as well. As for the cost, it really is not that expensive, and I think it was money well invested as it is SIMPLE, and DOABLE for me, and after 11 days you can cheat! Hey, whatever works!! Right?! You don't HAVE to exercise either, but I am telling you, you will lose much faster if you do, and lose more. Hope I was helpful.

Hey sup? i have actually bought this diet but unfortunitly it doenst work :-( I have done every single thing that they told me n i havnt ate a lil more or less but it doenst really work. I have lost less then 4 pounds but they say that u will loose 9 in 11 days :-( i dno, did it work 4 nyone else?

Hi all, I just wanted to let you all in on the id**t proof diet craze. First of all it is a diet which means it doesn't work long term on its own. You really do need to change your lifestyle to keep the weight off (excercise, eating healthy, yada yada yada....) But I have tried this diet and it does work really well - if you can stick to it. It tends to become repetitive and boring after a few weeks. I easily lost 9 lbs my first week, and continued to lose 4-6 pounds per week there after. My total was 29 pounds after 6 weeks, and I loved it. That was 6 months ago. However, it is a very difficult diet to incorporate into family meal prep - you end up making separate meals for yourself and your family and sometimes eating at a different time. What I found greatest about this diet is the speed at which you lose. It really motivates you to keep going, and if you incorporate and exercise program into your life and continue to eat well balanced meals after ending this diet your weight loss dreams do come true. I currently need to lose 10-20 more pounds to get to my ideal weight and am thinking about going back on.

Hi all, I have tried this diet and want to tell you it really does help you to lose weight. If you only have 30 or 40 pounds to lose it really could work for you, any more than that though, and I believe you would get too bored with the repetitive meals. It is a little difficult to adjust your schedule to eating 4 times a day instead of 3, but well worth the effort. I easily lost 9 pounds my first week and 3 - 6 pounds each week after. My total was 29 pounds and it is still off ( 6 months later) I am no longer on the plan (only stayed on for 5 or 6 weeks - because like I said it gets boring) but I have only 10 - 20 more pounds to lose to reach my ideal weight and am thinking about going back on. In order to keep it off I have incorporated a regular aerobic exercise program with weight training 3-4 times a week, and try to eat sensibly. As with any diet it only works as long as you're on it and then the weight comes back unless you change you lifestyle, but it comes off so fast it is a real motivator. Also a great plan if you pack on a few pounds over the holidays and want to get rid of them quickly before they start multiplying!! One more thing - it is not an easy diet to incorporate into family life - especially with kids. You may end up making separate meals for yourself and your family. GOOD LUCK!! :D

hi everyone im on my 5 day on the id**t proof diet,and lost 4lbs, but i have a question to you that have done the diet, i skip some times a meal because i didnt have time to eat, do you now if that will make me lose less lbs. in my 11 day diet?? thanks...