Hello. About a week ago I have met an old friend that I haven’t seen for a long time. She was overweight almost all her life and was unable to control her weight at all. Like I said, I didn’t see her at least ten years and this time- things were a bit different.
For all my life I was skinny and she was overweight-this time- the situation was exactly opposite. I was 40 pounds overweight and she was perfectly built.
When I asked her what did she do- she told me that everything I should know about this can be found in some book called Ultimate Weight Solution written by some Dr Phil McGraw!
Did anyone read it and what is its secret?

I have read this book recently and I can tell you honestly that I really like it. It has some very positive perspective on weight loss and how should people feel better about them self and that’s what I liked the most. It is complete diet plan with eating and exercise instruction but the best thing about it is that it is completely individual.
That’s how, if you suffer from high cholesterol, or you have diabetes, you will get your own diet plan that suits only to you.
Don’t get me wrong- this diet plan isn’t about just focusing on calorie counting and exercise but Dr Phil is trying to get to the source of being overweigh and bad eating habits.
The bottom line about this diet plan it improves your own self-esteem and it is working on the inside as well as the outside.