Hi, I was very surprised when I went to see doctor due to development of varicose veins, and he told me that I had heart insufficiency. Never before did it happen to me to go to the doctor for one thing and discover to be sick at some other part of the body.

Hi, I suppose that you are taking your organism by parts and you should be aware that it actually functions as whole. If your heart is weak, by constant pressure it is getting even weaker. All the blood that gets into heart is not pumped, so veins below heart keep greater amount of blood. This is main cause for development of varicose veins and hemorrhoids. By treating your heart insufficiency you will provide that blood in veins better circulates and your veins will not be under pressure. There are medications for stimulating regeneration and strengthening of veins.