Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I'm pregnant for over then six weeks now. I few days ago I have noticed a small amount of blood on my underwear and I become frightened.
I have thought that I will maybe miscarriage and I ran into my bathroom. But, after all, the blood was coming from my anus so it has to be from hemorrhoids.
I have even looked it in a mirror just to be sure and there it was- some veins are pumped out around my anus and some of them were bleeding. What kid of therapy should I practice?
I don’t know is this something dangerous and how common are these hemorrhoids during pregnancy?

Hello. First I have to tell you is that you have no reasons to be frightened because it is quite common condition among pregnant women. There are a few reasons that pregnancy makes you more prone to hemorrhoids. One of them is definitely a pressure that your uterus is causing to inferior vena cava- big blood vessel that that receives blood from the lower limbs. Another reason is constipation. It is common problem during pregnancy and it can also cause hemorrhoids or make them worse. There are some tricks you could do to avoid developing these hemorrhoids. First, you should eat a fiber diet because it will decrease risk of constipation. You should also do some Kegel exercises everyday because it will straighten your pelvic muscles and decrease pressure caused by your growing uterus.

I havn't foound out if I am pregnant is it possible to get them very early before I know. I've never had them before and want to know if this is why?? I will be testing in another week. There is a strong possibilty I am . thanks