I think I am having hemorrhoids. I can’t go on physical exam. I get sick even when I think that some one will look at my rectal area or put the finger in it. I suspect on hemorrhoids because it my posterior became painful and I saw blood on my anus. Can you tell me more what kind hemorrhoidal condition is?

Hemorrhoids are cushions of tissue and varicose veins located in and around the rectal area. When they become inflamed, hemorrhoids can itch, bleed, and cause pain and it tends to get worse over the years never better. There are internal hemorrhoids, which I guess you suffer of, because the bleeding is a common symptom. They are higher up in the anal canal. And there are external hemorrhoids which are visible out side the anus. They are without symptoms, but when they are inflamed they become red and tender.