Hey, I'm female and im 20 this year. I went to the toilet and poop, there were a lot of blood, as if i'm having menses, but it wasnt. At the same day, after an hr plus i pooped earlier on, i tried to sh*t again as i felt like it, afterall, no poops came out, instead, a pile of blood. I went to the doctor last month, and was told some growth was in my rectum, DR said it wasn't a big deal as everyone has it, it's common. I'm facing the same problem, but worst now. What i should do?

Really much appreciate ^^

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

It sounds like you have hemorrhoids.  This is a common ailment for many people.  Hemorrhoids are simply swollen veins found in the anal canal.  This condition can be painful at times but it is generally nothing serious.  Hemorrhoids can occur due to too much pressure on the veins in the rectal region.  This can happen if you strain when you have a bowel movement such as when you are constipated.  Pregnant women often develop hemorrhoids during their third trimester.  Being over weight can contribute to the development of hemorrhoids as well.  The blood is comming from the swollen tissue in the anal region.  All you need to do is get some Preparation H at the grocery store or pharmacy and you'll be just fine. 

Thanks for the information! But I'm also arranging for a endoscopy with my doctor soon to see if there are other part of my intestines are bleeding. Appreciate!