Hi, good people. My wife and I have a little baby and it is time to think about her new toys. I really don’t know how many toys we should buy her. Is it important to have lots of baby toys? What do you think about this? I would really appreciate all your replies considering this.

Hello. I don’t think that lots of toys are good for the baby. Babies are too small to have numerous toys. They usually pick few to play with. If you buy her too many toys, you will spoil her from the beginning. When she grows up, she will always ask for newer toys. You should consider all these issues. I hope you will make a smart decision. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, there. I agree with the previous post. You should pay more attention to the quality, not quantity of toys. Since your baby is little, it is important that her toys are safe. She cannot play with all the toys. When you buy toys, make sure you tell to the shop assistant how old your baby is. There are toys especially designed for small babies. I hope this will help. Please, let me know if you need any other advice. Bye!