Hi, I have serious lower back pain. I have tried working out to strengthen the muscles but that only made the problem worse. Physical therapy did help me once but after a while the pain returned and it was much stronger. A colleague of mine with the similar problem suggested the healing hands massage. I am not a great supporter of the alternative medicine but the pain is starting to seriously affect my productivity at the office that I am willing to try anything. My only concern is that this healing hands massage is another waste of time. Can this massage help me?

Hi, healing hands massage is an alternative medicine method of healing. This massage can be done without the practitioner touching your body. The healing hands massage practitioner uses healing energy to clear any blockages that you may have in your energy system. But if the healing hands massage and the regular massage are combined you can get great results. People who have experienced healing hands massage say that after the massage they felt very relaxed and peaceful. I personally don't believe in this type of healing but you should give it a try. After all you have nothing to lose if you go to one session, and who knows maybe your back pain will go away.