My boyfriend and I were just fooling around and he fingered me but we never had sex. I am pretty sure his hands were dry and had nothing on his hand. I still didnt get my periods this month and I'm freaking out. Last month I was supposed to get my periods on the 13th but then I started spotting on the 19th and it was not until the 24th that the actual bleeding started and stopped on 30th. Is there a chance that this was an implantation bleeding and I might be pregnant somehow?? I have taken a few home pregnancy tests but like i heard those are not always accurate.. please help...I am not ready for any of this now!!!

I think you are not preganant because there is no penetration as you mentioned that your BF just use his finger (sorry for the word) unless he penetrate it and then he release it afterwards and start fingering you, there is a possible that you are pregnant. But if you take a test and it turns out negative, you are not pregnant and wondering why you period is delay, maybe you are tooo stress becuase of the situation, but it is better to see a doctor maybe there is a hormonal imbalance in you.

thank you... but i have another confusion.. while fingering i actually had my clothes on and then later i found it slightly wet..maybe it was his semen on my clothes or my stuff i'm not really sure..but if it really had his semen then is there any chance that i might get pregnant. I mean can sperm actually swim through clothes up the vagina??!! i am really scared..