I know that there are lots of questions of this type flying around and I know it might be stupid of me to ask once more, but I'm just so worried and I've been researching about it but all answers seem to vary. So I've decided to post my own question explaining what happened and hoping to get some genuine help.

So this is what happened.

Somedays ago I was at my boyfriend's house and we were fooling around - dry humping and mutual masturbating. I know that dry humping will not lead to pregnancy, what I'm worried about is the masturbating part. So he was fingering me and in the middle he touched his penis to adjust it and then back to finger me. My first question is, could there have been sperm on his penis before he even ejaculated? He said his penis was dry and I heard that sperm cannot live when it's dry? Then I gave him a ha****b and he ejaculated on the paper towel that he had placed beneath. I'm not sure if I had any semen on my hand but it felt dry, and immediately I put on my underpant, could there have been sperm transmitted to my vagina via my hand and my underpant? Later on, we fooled around even more and we dry humped with only our underwears on, but he had a condom on his penis for precautions. What worries me is that the condom wasn't exactly put on perfectly well, could some sperm come into contact with my vagina while we were dry humping and he was rubbing on me and that would impregnate me? However, after that he ejaculated into the condom but I felt something wet on my fingers but it could have been the substance on the condom. Overall, there was no real penetration and we both don't remember any semen coming into direct contact with my vagina, but when we're lost in the moment we could've been unaware if any accidents of such sort could happen. We are both virgins and I know it was pretty stupid for us to do that. I have been bothering my boyfriend about this since yesterday because I'm really scared to get pregnant! Any comment of criticism is not needed because we already regret it and feel awful enough. Anyways, it would be really appreciated if anyone could give some help, possibly from first hand experience and set our minds at ease. Please be as detailed as possible, I don't want to fall pregnant!

However, I was really freaked out so I took the morning after pill the next day. It's the 2 pills of 0.75mg taken 12 hours apart. But I'm still freaked out now and I know it's absurd of me. Could someone please give me your opinion and set my mind at ease?

My period is due next week or so and I'm really afraid it won't appear! I just can't be pregnant, there's no way I'd get out of it alive. Also I've been fatigued everyday but it could be because of the studies.

not to worry I dont think there is any chances of pregnancy is there is no intercourse, still for surety u cn go for prega test

But I took the morning after pill ? Is it possible to still be pregnant?

No....not a chance

I'm in a similar situation. I gave my bf a hj and he came all over my hands. I waited about 5-10 mins and then went bathroom to wash my hands I don't think it was thorough. I then went to pee and touched my privates with the same hand to dry up. I'm a virgin! And my period is alwaysss on time. I'm late. Could I be pregnant???? HELP!