Recently me and my girlfriend tried having sex. We didnt do it for awhile so we stopped, so there was no hole on the condom and I believe i may had pre-cum on my index finger. I go rinsed the condom off to check for holes and i know for sure sink water got on my finger nothing splashed when i pour it out and threw it away. However I didn’t dry my hands and then after we did oral and i fingered her but not all the way. The thing is i touched other things before i used my finger so it was probably air dry and also wiped off from what i touched. Im wondering if my girlfriend could be pregnant?! She hasn’t had her period yet and I believe she missed it either by a day or a week depending on her cycle. She really hasn’t had any symptoms so far either and i dont know if its just because its our first time and its the stress causing it to stop or her body still changing. Please help

Don't worry , don't stress , her being pregnant in this situation is highly unlikely , you are over stressing .