I am 25 years old and have problems with periods. I have very excessive menstrual bleeding, with which I am dealing 10 years. I heard for this thermochoice, which would prevent this excessive bleeding. I would like to know more on this matter and if this procedure is appropriate for me. Thanks in advance!

You say you are 25 years old… I suppose you want to have children in future (if you do not have them already…)…well thermochoice is a procedure that is not recommendable for women that desire to have children in future. Otherwise thermochoice is a new minimally invasive treatment that prevents excessive menstrual bleeding. But, as I said, it is not for women that desire to have more children. But for those who have decided not to have children anymore and still have problems with heavy periods, thermochoice is alternative to hysterectomy or other major surgical procedures. For example, with thermochoice, during the procedure the bleeding is reduced, there is less need for general anesthesia, no hospital stay, a fast recovery and return to normal activity within few (mostly 2) days for most women.
Considering your age, this procedure is not appropriate, but then again, it is up to you to decide.