Hello, I am 46 years old, but I look like I am 60! I am thinking about cheek lift procedure. From what I read It will make me look younger. Any suggestion would be great! Thanks.

The Cheek Lift is a minimally invasive procedure to elevate the mid-face. This procedure is performed by making a small incision under each eye and pulling up and removing excess skin. The cheek fat pad is reattached to this normal position. The Cheek Lift is commonly combined with lower eyelid surgery and the end result is a decrease in the aged appearance of the mid-face. This procedure eliminates the need for cheek implants.

I'm thinking of the same, but because I had lower lid surgery that did not go well. and this is what they are suggesting for me. Did you have this done and how did it go?

HI Jeep2005 and Kitty,

Many people are going to India, Singapore and Thailand these days for cosmetic surgery. The advantage is that the doctors are highly qualified and experienced, culturally sensitive and the whole trip can be kept anonymous.

If you would like to know more, drop in a mail to *****

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **