I'm not sure where to ask this... or where to go... but I have had an Eating disorder for about 5 years now... I am in my 20s. Anyway I recently started my old habits... eating very few calories... my question is... i have started taking a diet energy pill... sometimes 2 a day. It has 10mg ephedra and a bunch of other herbs.

I am late on my period... I have a bf but we just do other things but intercourse.

But for the past 2 weeks when passing bowel movements I have noticed sometimes when I wipe *I use to bleed a long time ago when I abused a certain laxitive so I check* anyway disgusting i know .... but anyway when I wiped I had a thick yellowish orange tint mucus ... sometimes its only that... looks like orange jello all mooshie... sorry but thats the only true way I can explain...

I looked up online but nothing but vaginal stuff comes up.

But it's not from that part...

Anyone else have this issue before?

I just got on the internet to find out what it is. I did that this morning but I am pretty sure it came from my vag. NASTY! What the heck is it?