Im 16 and I have thick white/yellowish snot like discharge on my undies almost everyday. its gross and i feel like i have wet myself all the time. it has a weird smell to it some of the time. i know i should go to the doctor but i find it very uncomfortable talking to someone about my vag when i dont talk to the people close to me about it. I have an issue with trusting people and the idea of someone having to look at me 'down there' freaks me out so much i feel like i could hyperventilate. I know i WILL have to get used to it, but i find it like a taboo subject. I am 100% a virgin becuase again the thought of someone looking at me there creeps me out. (hope im not the only one who thinks this.) there for its not an std. What should i do!!!! Its grossing me out and i dont want to go to the DR about it. I nearly freak out when i have to buy Pads from the supermarket. Any Idea of what it could be?

Hi! Yeast infection symptoms include: itching and irritation in the vagina and at that entrance to the vagina (vulva); a burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating; redness and swelling of the vulva; vaginal pain and soreness; thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance. So it could be a yeast infection. Some popular yeast infection home remedies include: vinegar douches, tea tree oil cream, garlic or boric acid vaginal suppositories. But you could talk to your gynecologist as well.