I am looking for some info about Diabetes, which I really don't know an awful lot about. I know that some diabetics need frequent Vitamin B12 injections but I have no idea which circumstances warrant this. Is it a certain type of diabetes? When do Vitamin B12 injections become necessary for diabetics?

Diabetes is a name for a group of symptoms (frequent urination, increased thirst and increased hunger) that occur when a person has a high blood sugar. Two main types are Type 1 diabetes – these patients have to have daily insulin injections because their body can’t produce insulin. Type 1 starts at an early age. Type 2 diabetes is condition in which body cells fail to use insulin properly. I’ve never heard of necessary B12 injections for diabetics, only absolutely necessary insulin injections. How did you come across this information? All I know is that B12 can have general positive effect across various conditions, but it surely can’t be the only treatment for diabetes.

This is an organo-metal complex with a cobalt atom. Vitamin B12 works with folic acid in the synthesis of DNA, which was megaloblastosis deficit. containing cobalt, therefore, is also known as cobalamin. It is synthesized by bacteria and is found mainly in meat, eggs and dairy products. There was a lot of research on plant sources of vitamin B12 given.

These all information which you can share is really very great to know about it. All I know is that B12 can have general positive effect across various conditions, but it surely can’t be the only treatment for diabetes.