I have been suffering from hypothyroidism for 4 years now and have been on L-thyroxine. I have also just entered menopause and am experiencing severe menopausal symptoms. I mean, my sister didn’t even notice menopause and I had to suffer it. Anyway, I have been put on remifemin, not by my doctor of course. Anyway, both of these products are working wonders for me and I don’t even notice any bad effects now. This is what I wanted to share with you. That it is possible to live normally two hormone deficiencies!!! If anybody wants to talk about any of these problems, I will be more than happy to help.

Hi there! This is very nice from you. I also just wanted to add that I have been using remifemin to relieve my menopausal symptoms and I don’t have any troubles that I have been experiencing before, when the menopause was starting. I would like to say that this remifemin is a herbal product without any drugs, completely natural and is also doing wonders for me too!