Ok. I have had this happen twice lately. After I've had a couple drinks my chest starts feeling tight. I have had two allergic reactions recently to wine. My lips got really puffy and had an epi pen prescribed to me. I have been very stressed out lately so I am just hoping that I'm not having the symptoms of a heart attack. I have not seen a doctor about the chest tightness because it just happened recently. My husband doesn't think it's a heart attack since I'm only 24, but I have to admit, I am quite concerned. :-(

Heart Attacks or Myocardial Infarctions come in many shapes and forms. You are not in a risk factor group.

Do you have any history of anxiety? (Anxiety Attacks, Panic Attacks, Med's etc.,)

If you are drinking to alleviate your anxiety the combination of a depressant and the natural stimulant (for lack of a better word) of anxiety may create that chest tightness.

Can you describe how the chest tightness feels?

Common Signs of a heart attack
-Shortness of breath
-Intense feeling of presure in the center of your chest ("Like someone is sitting on your chest"
-Nausea
-Increasing Sweating
-Dizziness
-Pain that goes from the chest to the arm, neck, jaw, or shoulder