o.O ive had chest tightness for over 5 months now ive been the hospital 6 times had all kinds of test which were all clear i think im having panic attacks

I agree. See a psychotherapist or a psychiatrist for treatment. For home care, I suggest regular physical exercise, which is a great stress buster. Pushups are great for chest tightness.

Hello there,

Since you have been checking your condition very often it is quite possible that you are suffering from panic attacks. These attacks sometimes resemble heart condition and it would be wise to consult your doctor about seeing psychiatrist.

This will probably do good for you and maybe even cure your current problems if they are related with your mind than you need to discover the cause and the therapy is going to help you in this mission.

Also, if you are under large amount of stress you can be sure that it can be cause of your condition as well. Modern lifestyle can bring more upon us than we can handle. Good luck and I hope that you will resolve your problem soon.