Tingling, persistent feeling in clitoris.. feels like i have to pee all the time with no infections?

please please read my symptoms and see if anyone else has them and has realized the issue...maybe

Okay so as we speak I have a freezer pak on my vaginal area and it makes the "tingling" sensation not SO present. heat does the same thing. I am 20, have had sex, last time was a few weeks ago. have had these symptoms on and off for years, but in the past month it has been 24/7 literally...like right now.. anyway. my clitoris is VERY sensitive. to touch, to remove the generous amount of sebum that accumulates, it is almost painful it is so sensitive. i have a lot of discharge all the time, sometimes it feels like i pee myself actually.

ive gone to four different doctors. sometimes i am diagnosed (yeast, uti, ecoli infection, and strep b infection) but never at the same time or more than once. they feel sorry for me since they dont know what else to do. hell, even IIIIIIIIII feel srry for me.

the only things that seem to help are large amounts of water, NO SODA, and th compresses. its literally ruining my daily life. someone. anyone. please? insight??

Hi there

Chaning food habits benefit most women under the circumstance - I will list some below and you can follow up with the rest -

Foods to Avoid

• Eliminate all forms of sugar. Avoid all sweeteners, including cane sugar, dextrose, glucose, and agave syrup. Even though they are natural, avoid honey and maple syrup. All forms of sugar decrease your body's ability to fight UTIs or any other kind of infection. Avoid all processed foods containing high-fructose corn syrup.
  • Foods you are allergic to. Allergic reactions can cause swelling and inflammation in the urethra and bladder, making it much more difficult to treat UTIs. The most reliable test for food allergies is self-testing, which can help identify allergens and end the frustration of recurrent UTIs. Start by avoiding the main food groups that cause allergic reactions: dairy, gluten/wheat, soy, corn, eggs, and citrus

Drink Cranberry Juice, empty the bladder completely during each urination.

Additional tips

Lifestyle

• For women, urinating before and after sexual contact as well as washing vaginal and labial tissues with water before and after sexual contact can be helpful. Also urinate after any activity that puts repeated pressure on the urinary opening (e.g., sexual activity, cycling or horseback riding).
  • An extremely important caveat is that IF you urinate after sexual contact and actually pass very little urine, you have opened the door to the bladder without “flushing” it. If this happens, drink a large glass of water so your next urination is a full one.
  • Many women suffer from chronic urinary tract infections caused by position during intercourse. Changing positions may alter the friction on your urethra. Experiment with positions to see if this helps reduce the occurrence of infection.
  • Other sexually related factors that may contribute to UTIs include chemicals in intra-vaginal spermicides, unlubricated condoms, or pressure from a diaphragm on the urethra or urinary opening.
  • Drink plenty of pure water
  • Never hold your urine; go as soon as possible when you feel the urge. Holding urine causes bacteria to multiply.
  • Avoid scented vaginal products such as tampons, douches and sprays. These products can cause UTIs and other infections.
  • Wipe from front to back after bowel movements.
  • Wear cotton underwear or underwear with a cotton crotch. Synthetics hold moisture and create a breeding ground for bad bacteria.
  • Never sit in a bubble bath or use soap on delicate urethral or vaginal tissues. In general, take showers instead of baths and rinse your genital area with plain water, which is sufficient for cleansing. If you choose to take a bath, make sure there are no cleanser residues in the tub.
  • Don't smoke.
  • If you are menopausal and suffer from frequent UTIs, discuss the option of vaginal estrogen with your physician.

Hope this helps

Thanks. I am 63 and not secually active. Had protected sex 3 days ago first time in years. Won't do that again. Plus the guy kept stopping and lost the protection momentarily; allegedly. If I am sick I will sue him. Urination problems began 2 days ago. At least something is coming out now, but the clitoral tingling is irritating. Anyone know of foods that cure this?

It sounds like a UTI right now. Did you go pee right after sex? That may have been the problem. Or your sugar intake has been high lately. Drink LOTS of water and cranberry juice (they also make cranberry pills) consume no sugar if possible for the week to help clear it up. Continue the water and cranberry if you plan on introducing sugar back into your diet. Good luck!

Thanks much. Feelinga lot better now. How long before my energy level is back to normal?

am not a doctor but I am 21 years old and what you put in that paragraph is the same example I have been dealing with my whole life as well!! I have all the same symptoms as you and I have been to numerous doctors and most tell me that I am just sensitive. I wish this wasn’t the case because I have “learned” to deal with it. I make it out to be this normal feeling all women might be getting? I know I don’t have the answers but I honestly do not feel crazy now. I have never been able to explain it in words other than people thinking I have a STD or UTI, but I always get it checked out and the nurse or doctors tell me I am perfectly healthy.I have been with the same person for 3 years and still have the problems too. Luckily he is a great man and understands and is so helpful about it. Lately it has been feeling worse so I decided to Goggle it and it brought me here. I hope in a way you don’t feel like the only woman going through this.

Laundry soap....I have extremely sensitive skin, had this problem and finally switched to draft laundry soap....problem gone.

I am also going through the same thing. I dont get it. It makes me very uncomfortable

I have the same problem. Specially at night that’s when it gets worse.

Me too! It’s driving me crazy and I can’t find these axact symptoms anywhere else! My gyno tested me for a UTI (which I thought it was) but it wasn’t that or a yeast infection. I get it mostly in the morning and sometimes it just goes away for hours. Gyno referred me to a urologist so maybe she’ll know.

Not sure if you have any issues with things such as depression, anxiety, any of those type of mental health issues, but if you read the post that the doctor put at the very top of page it talks about an imbalance in electrolytes and specifically refers to calcium and magnesium which I have found to be also connected with those mental health issues.
I've been having the same problem myself for about 2 weeks and I do have depression and anxiety issues and have in the past try to watch my magnesium and calcium but have not lately. I found that very interesting that he made a comment specifically on those two things being messed up.
I also have been wondering if it could be an estrogen issue because of my age. I'm 51 and I know I have had estrogen issues in the female area before and have a topical estrogen that the doctor gave me. Just wondering if it could actually cause a heightened sense in the area just as the opposite causes a lack of or dryness.
Just a few ideas.

Did you ever find out what was wrong? I have the exact symptoms too with no UTI or vaginal infection.