I am 32, female, and have this consatnt bladder infections since I was 20. i am drinking lots of water, but i have constantly this problems. Has anybody some other advice? I am sick of docotrs, so pLS do not send me there....

Hey,
did you already try drinking cranberry juice... this is also supposed to help when having bladder infection... certain amount of cranberriess has similar effect as aspirin. Cranberry juice is good for bladder infection because it produces hippuric acid in the urine which acidifies the urine and prevents bacteria from sticking to the walls of the bladder. Always take 100 % cranberry juice, do not take cockatails or similar, becouse they ususaly contain too much sugar and are have not enough cranberries. Cranberry juice can be substituted with cranberry capsules, which have to be taken with big glass of water.

Go to wellnesspartners.com and order the UTI slip, it really works if you have a uti/bladder infection caused by e-coli which is what causes 80-90% of UTI infections. It's used as a preventative and also as a cure.
Try it!

Ask your doctor about IC (Interstitial Cystitis) I have had the same problem & I, also, am 32 & have had constant bladder infections since I was 18 & EVERY damn doctor NEVER caught it! It is a disease in which your bladder wall is detiorating! DO NOT DRINK CRANBERRY JUICE! That will make your bladder inflame even worse! Stick with water & stay away from alcohol, spicy foods, & citrus! Research it on the web. Google IC & it will take you to websites to make you aware of what you have! the sooner they diagnos you with this you can then get the proper treatment you need to put your bladder into remission! It will take up to 6 months before the pill works. Its called Elmiron. On the websites, you can take the test to see if this could be what you have! Your NOT alone! I've just been diagnosed 8 months ago & I relapsed & I am back to having bladder infections & god awful pain! I have to start my treatment all over again, but I have hope now that I know what causes this!