hi, I have this weird numbing feeling in my left hand from the wrist.. there is also a sharp occasional pain in my left elbow. I had this happen once before at least somewhat the same as now, and then I was told it was just stress and most likely a pinched nerve in my neck/shoulders. the numb feeling comes and goes sometimes its a numb feeling sometimes its a pins and needles feeling. Just wondering if it could be a pinched nerve again and if so the best place to have someone rub my neck and back to help relieve the symptoms or if it could be something like carpal tunnel, which my mom thinks it may be as she had the same type of symptoms and was told it was that. what do you think? Its just annoying to me as it feels weird and I am never sure if I actually have a hold of something or not, like my child when the numb feeling is there..

I agree with your mom that you may have carpal tunnel syndrome. Massage therapy and physical exercise can help.