I have this pins & needles in hand problem that persist for more than a year now, but recently it has become almost unbearable for now it is not only about pins and needles in hands it is also about tingling and stiffness sensations in my hands. And my right hand is especially affected. I don't know, maybe it has something to do with my job, for I spent much of my day working on computer meaning I use pretty much my hands especially the right one. Do you think that these pins & needles in my hands have something to do with my work?

It is very possible that pins & needles in your hands are your computer work related , but I also thing it might have something to do with what is called carpal tunnel syndrome where some nerve responsible for your hands finger movements has been squeezed so it needs to be released. And usually a small surgery is performed to deal with this problem. I also had such intervention but I was diagnosed on time and I regained the ability of my right hand for I was also suffering from pins and needles especially in my right hand and it is proved that carpal tunnel syndrome is usually related to the work of affected person-I worked on packaging fruit so every repetitive job might cause these sensations. Anyway the important is to react on time for if the nerve is squeezed for prolonged period of time the chances for its recovery might be significantly reduced. So I recommend to you go see a doc and get a proper diagnose for this is the only way you could solve your pins & needles in hands problem.