I am a 57 year old female and today I am very aware of a tingling sensation in my tongue,it feels large and I appear to be very aware of my heart beating and also if that isn't enough I am light headed!
I am so weary and tired and the feelings are scary :-( so much so I'm afraid to move my head or stand up.
I am underweight and I smoke quite heavily,and am being referred to an excercise class to build muscle tone soon.
I have no energy and need help because I just can't cope with this feeling of not knowing whats wrong with me.
Could someone advise me please?

Hi hon: Sorry for taking so long to respond, but I was doing a whole bunch of research for you. So what I have come up with is that you seem to be alergic too something, probably one of the medications you might be on. Also some anxiety can cause these symptoms too.

When we are lightheaded we do get to start noticing our heart a lot. Similar too when you stand up too quickly you all of a sudden feel your heart pounding in your head!!

I think you need too see a doctor about any allergy, Are you on any medications right now? If so, tell me what they are and I can look them up for you. And think about the anxiety issue too. Due to you being underweight and a heavy smoker, I worry that your body isn't getting enough nutrients and oxygen. I do think that you need a blood work up to make sure that your not anemic, or have a low thyroid that kind of thing OK! If there is anything else you need just ask. Good luck hon and health![/img]

Get your B12 checked!

Hi iv just googled the same systoms because iv got a tingling tongue and my chest is throbing and I feel really light headed ... im just wonderin if it is an allergic thing because im perfectly fine in weight and im not on any medication at all ..