i have tiny bumps on my back of my toungue.. they sting when i apply pressure. and just showed up... and there just at the back of my tounge... should i be worrying??

It would be best if you saw a doc if the bumps did not disappear soon. Although they could be just irritated taste buds from spicy or hot food, it would be best if they were looked at by a dentist or oral surgeon.

There could be a few reasons for bumps to appear on the tongue and they can be only distinguished by a doc. Even cancer may cause bumps to appear, usually on the sides of the tongue. However, they are painless.

Anyway, bumps may appear because of herpes infection, different bacterial infections, canker sores, etc
There is also a condition known as transient lingual papillitis, a.k.a lye bumps. They usually go away on their own and the cause may not be found. Luckily, they are never caused by a serious disease. It could be some sort of viral infection but like I said, only a doc can determine that. Good luck!

Well has those bumps always been there?
I also have bumps on the back of my tongue that are V shaped, and I've always been pretty freaked about it,
until I did some research about it and discovered that the bumps are part of the tongue, and are normal.

Unless they hurt all the time, or can bother you when eating or something. Then you probably have something:P