Hello! I have had these weird bumps at the back of my tounge for the last two days. It freaks me out because I have no idea what it could be. My friends make fun of me that I may have caught something performing oral sex but the thing is that I perform oral only on my boyfriend and I don’t think I have caught anything. What else could this be?

I had the same fear as your friends do when I felt bumps at the back of my tongue, especially because I had unprotected sex two weeks before the bumps occurred. I thought of herpes or some warts people often talk about, so I got really scared. I went straight to a doc and he told me these were just irritated taste buds. I must have eaten something that provoked this reaction. That was a relief but that was also my case. You should definitely have your tongue checked. If nothing else, at least to be on the safe side. You may have a geographical tongue or something.