I have had these weird red bumps at the beginning of my tongue ( tip ) and on both sides. They have been here for 3 weeks now. I keep hoping they would go away but they are not. Because of them, my tongue is very sensitive. What should I do? I tried to rinse my mouth with hydrogen peroxide but that didn’t help. Could this be an STD or what? Please, all the info is more than welcome!!!!

Haven’t you seen a doctor yet? There could be a number of underlying problems that are causing your red bumps. For example, it could be bacterial infection, oral herpes simplex infection, canker sores, tuberculosis, or early-stage syphilis, immune system problem or an allergy. In each case you need a detailed examination done by a doctor.

I have little red bumps on my tounge and they are really strange.Most kids in my highschool said it is caused by rubbing your teeth on your tounge or by eating spicy food.PLEASE HELP!!!These things have been on my tounge for 2 weeks ,and I don't know what to do!

My mom and I sometimes get little sores from citrus (weird) on the tips of our tongues. It's like an allergy or something.

Maybe it's that, but I also seem to remember my mom using L-Lysene or something like that you can get in the vitamin section typically used for canker sores, but you can apply it on your tongue too. Apparently that works wonders. Or abreva. All that stuff tries to heal your mouth quickly, even if you don't have canker sores.

good luck!