I need advice. I have small bumps on my tongue. They are whitish, but do not hurt. Only, they are very annoying. Anybody with some idea on this?

Hey there,
Did you go to the doctor to check this out. I have this too, but 2 years ago I was diagnosed with not active lupus. I do not want to scare you, but visit your doctor.

past these few days i my throat been very itchy, now i seem to see a bump on the back of my tongue i was curious so i put my finger in the back of my tongue and i felt like there was alot of little bumps behind my tongue iam very worry andbody has some advice

Hi Buettner,
There are several reasons for bump to appear on your tongue. However the most important thing to avoid these complications is good oral hygiene. You need to brush your teeth and your tongue regularly. Try to use mouthwash as well, because it will help in good oral hygiene. Are you a smoker? Smoking can be a cause of bumps on tongue, because smoking irritates the tongue. Do you know what canker sores are? They are ulcerations that can appear on your tongue. If these bumps are similar to this you need to treat them as soon as possible because they tend to get complicated in time.
Have you burned your tongue maybe with hot food or liquid?
Good luck,
Danella