Ive had tiny bumps on my scrotum for about 10 years now. I am now 17 and they bumps appear to make a ring almost around the upper part of my scrotum. The bumps are tiny and are randomly spread out. Ive never had sex so i know it can not be an STD. Im wondering if its just a stage or something that i need to get checked out?..can u help me?

I suppose these are just sebaceous prominence and they can’t be just a stage considering they have been present for 10 years. However, if these are sebaceous cysts, they are harmless but are also there to stay and you may only get more.
They are something like pimples, it is just that you can’t get rid of them and except for the cosmetical reason, there is no need to.
You didn’t say if you had any problems with them but I guess not since you didn’t report any complications.
You may wanna look around the site, there is quite a lot info about these cysts, so you could compare the experience and the look of your bumps.
If you are not sure, you can always see a dermatologist and have them checked.