I am a 53 year young female. Usually very active. I had a regular exercise routine every week, which consisted of at least 4-5 miles daily on a treadmill or elyptical, and situps and some strengthening light weights. I had gallbladder surgery (arthroscopic) on November 4, 2009 and arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery on November 10, 2009. I came through both surgeries very well, but seem to be still so tired. I was never one to take naps.. I never hardly sat down during the day after getting up at 5:30 am and going to bed 10-11:00pm. Is this normal that I am now this tired I cannot get back into starting my exercise routine and need to lay down to at least rest somewhat during the day?

I had rotator cuff surgery on November 24th and am still exhausted. My doc says it's normal to be tired 3 - 4 weeks after surgery. I had a little post-op depression I wasn't expecting - which is still lingering. I think to try and eat 3 x a day - stay hydrated - and let the body rest is what you're going to hear repeated.

Hi my name is June I had rotator cuff op and some spur removal 13th July 2016 I'm due back at work 5th October I still have pain and get so tired I don't know how I'm going to work really? So I can sympathise with your.